We're HiringCome join the team!
When a bride finds “THE ONE” there are often cheers, tears and applause. The Wedding Shoppe is more than a job. We are in the business of making people happy. We create exceptional memories for our clients every day.
Brides choose The Wedding Shoppe because of:
– The experience we create
– Our award winning customer service
– Our exclusive selection
– Our charming atmosphere
Most brides learn about The Wedding Shoppe from friends, family and co-workers. This is because of the team members we select to join our family. We hold our team members to the highest standards because our clients deserve the very best. YOU are The Wedding Shoppe.
We are currently interviewing Sales Professionals with open availability.
– Are you energetic and fun with a sense of humor?
– Do you naturally engage others in conversation?
– Do you adapt well to all personality types?
– Are you detail oriented?
– Developing warm, trust based relationships with our clients
– Follow-up with clients and set appointments
– Have knowledge of our competition and what they offer
– Lead clients through the decision making process and overcome objections
– Ensuring clients will choose us over all others by offering extraordinary customer service
– Maintaining expected sales-per-hour & closing ratios
– Participating in our weekly sales meeting focused on personal and professional growth
– Complete weekly sales training to keep skills fresh
– High-end/luxury sales experience is preferred. Previous sales experience is necessary.
– MASTER DEGREE IN COMMON SENSE!
– Position is fast paced and consists of constant standing/walking and lifting up to 35 lbs.
– SATURDAY’S ARE A MUST!!!!!
Your earning potential is equal to the effort and commitment you put forth.
Please use the words “I love to sell” in the message section below so I know you have read this posting and will take this opportunity seriously. Remember – this position requires OPEN AVAILABILITY to work any and all hours needed.
Please include your resume. We contact job applicants via email so please watch your inbox